29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for PhD(History) in Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the qualification which is essentially required for applying PhD program in Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University in History stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

3rd September 2019, 11:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for PhD(History) in Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University?

The qualification required to apply for a PhD in History at Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field or equivalent from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is http://teluguuniversity.ac.in/
6th September 2019, 02:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for PhD(History) in Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the qualification which is essentially required for applying PhD program in Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University in History stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in History with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree. There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?