29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Persian) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

I want to apply for a PhD program in Maulana Azad National Urdu University. I want to do a PhD in Persian. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Hindi at this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

3rd September 2019, 11:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Persian) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

The requirements to apply for a PhD in Persian at Maulana Azad National Urdu University is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit in the written test and interview.

The candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR - JRF/NET, valid GATE score/SLET/MPhil are exempted from the written test but they have to appear for the interview. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.manuu.ac.in
5th September 2019, 05:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Persian) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

The requirements to apply for Ph.D.(Persian) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University is given below:-

1. The student must have passed Master's with minimum 55% if he belongs from general category and 50% marks if he belongs from the reserved category.

2. People of any age can pursue Ph.D. There is no age bar.

3. The fees of Ph.D. is around INR 40,000 to 4 lakh for the duration of 2 to 4 years.

You may visit the website www.manuu.ac.in for more information.
6th September 2019, 02:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Persian) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for a PhD program in Maulana Azad National Urdu University. I want to do a PhD in Persian. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Hindi at this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% from a recognized University are eligible for PhD program in Maulana Azad National Urdu University

You must have a valid UGC NET score card to get admission in Ph.D course in Maulana Azad National Urdu University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?