18th May 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Reference books for preparation of IUCAA-TIFR-INAT and JEST for study PhD in Astronomy and Astrophysics?

Sir,
Please let me know from where to
get IUCAA-TIFR-INAT reference book
and also for JEST entrance exam too
for admission in Astronomy and Astrophysics
PhD course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the next step to become an Astronaut after passing 10th?
  2. Best colleges in India offering MSc in Space Physics?
  3. How should I crack INAT or JEST test? I am a final year B.E student from Mumbai University
  4. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  5. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  7. Eligibility to pursue Astrophysics or Astronomy course in IUCAA or IIA Bangalore at the age of 30? What would be the options available in the research field?
  8. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Astrophysics in TIFR?
  9. Suitable books for preparation of GS-TIFR entrance exam for study PhD in Mathematics?
  10. How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?
  11. Helpful books for TIFR integrated PhD programme in Physics?
  12. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of TIFR, IIT-JAM and JEST in Kolkata? -- [New]
  14. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  16. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?
  18. Sample question papers for JEST and TIFR?
9th July 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reference books for preparation of IUCAA-TIFR-INAT and JEST for study PhD in Astronomy and Astrophysics?

How to prepare for INAT &plz tell me about referance books...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?