14th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation for SC student in CSIR-NET Chemical Sciences?

Kindly tell me about the relaxation in CSIR-NET getting to SC candidates while applying for Chemical Sciences. I want to apply for CSIR-NET for Chemical Sciences. I am a SC candidate. Kindly tell me about the relaxation.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for M.Sc(Biochemistry) candidate?
  2. Which subject should I opt among Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences to appear in CSIR-NET being an M.Pharmacy student? Eligibility to apply?
  3. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for M.Sc(Biochemistry) student?
  4. Study Materials and pattern of CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  5. Can I appear in CSIR-NET for Chemical Sciences being a Biochemistry postgraduate?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Chemical Sciences being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  7. List of coaching classes for preparation of CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) in North Delhi?
  8. Am I eligible to study Ph.D through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) if completed post graduation in Biotechnology?
  9. NET CSIR Chemical Sciences solved question paper
  10. List of coaching classes for preparation of CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) in Bangalore?
  11. Which exam best to write for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  12. Eligibility to apply for CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for M.Sc(Chemistry) postgraduate?
  13. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  15. CSIR NET Chemical Sciences coaching in Hyderabad
  16. Eligibility to apply for CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?
  17. Can I get admission to study PhD in Pharmaceuticals in NIPER through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  18. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?