14th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for PhD entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University to MPhil(English) student?

Hello Sir, I want to do my PhD in Jawaharlal Nehru University. Kindly tell me what is the procedure. I have heard that it takes an entrance exam. So tell me the procedure to apply. I am studying in M.Phil in English. So also tell me the eligibility criteria for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in PhD History from Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  3. Eligibility and selection procedure in Jawaharlal Nehru University for M.Phil in Accounts? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply in Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Central University of Rajasthan to M.Phil(Economics) student?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Population Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for PhD entrance exam conducted by National Centre For Biological Sciences to M.Phil(Botany) student?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria and minimum marks requirement to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad?
  10. Entrance exam and procedure to get admission in research course at Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research? Eligibility criteria for it?
  11. What is the actual amount of BCA course in JNU? What is the seat availability?
  12. What is the procedure followed for registering Ph.D course?
  13. How many PhD(Mathematical Sciences) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  14. What is the age limit for applying to MCA course under Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  15. English syllabus of JNU PhD Entrance Test 2018
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam of National Centre For Biological Sciences for M.Phil student?
  17. Selection procedure of JNU Associate Professor recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Statics at Chennai Mathematical Institute? Specialization available for PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?