13th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation scheme for PhD program in NERIST for SC candidates?

I belong to SC category and willing to do PhD in NERIST. Can you let me know about the relaxation scheme for such category candidates for PhD program?

Related Questions:
14th June 2016, 08:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation scheme for PhD program in NERIST for SC candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I belong to SC category and willing to do PhD in NERIST. Can you let me know about the relaxation scheme for such category candidates for PhD program?
There will be a 5% marks will be relaxed for SC/ST/PWD category candidates for PhD course. Candidate should have passed Master degree in concerned specialization with not less than 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST and persons with disability) from a recognized university. The candidate has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. The candidate can find the details in the website Official Website.
15th June 2016, 05:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation scheme for PhD program in NERIST for SC candidates?

Below, I have attached a file regarding the details of PhD program in NERIST for SC candidates along with other backwards classes, kindly download the attachment for further details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AdminissionNotificationPG_Ph.D..pdf(482.1 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?