20th June 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Hindi) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Jawaharlal Nehru University. I want to do PhD in Hindi. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Hindi in this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

23rd June 2019, 06:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Hindi) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

The requirements to apply for a PhD in Hindi at Jawaharlal Nehru University is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a Master's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of entrance examination and viva voce performance.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jnu.ac.in
23rd June 2019, 01:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Hindi) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Requirements to apply for PhD(Hindi) in Jawaharlal Nehru University are as follows;

You must have obtained a master’s degree in the concerned language from any recognized university.

You must have to qualify entrance examination and an interview conducted by the university.

Candidates can find details on;
http://www.jnu.ac.in/main/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?