14th March 2021, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure PhD(Social Sciences) admission in Institute for Social and Economic Change

Sir/Madam, I want to get admission into Institute for Social and Economic Change for studying a PhD(Social Sciences) course. I want to know about the requirements for securing admission in this institute for doing this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th March 2021, 06:43 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure PhD(Social Sciences) admission in Institute for Social and Economic Change

Requirements to secure PhD(Social Sciences) admission in Institute for Social and Economic Change is as follows.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50%.

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant can also get admission through CSIR or UGC NET exam.
17th March 2021, 07:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure PhD(Social Sciences) admission in Institute for Social and Economic Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I want to get admission into Institute for Social and Economic Change for studying a PhD(Social Sciences) course. I want to know about the requirements for securing admission in this institute for doing this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.
If you have completed M.A in Social Science then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Social Science in Institute for Social and Economic.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Social Science.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?