14th March 2021, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Commerce) admission in Srinivas University?

Sir, for admission in Srinivas University to pursue PhD(Commerce) program I have to appear in UGC-NET? Is it required to give UGC-NET so that I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university?

15th March 2021, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Commerce) admission in Srinivas University?

Hi, UGC-NET is not required to get PhD admission in Srinivas University. But A valid score in the Entrance test conducted by the University is necessary.
15th March 2021, 06:21 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Commerce) admission in Srinivas University?

It is not compulsory to have valid score in UGC to secure PhD(Commerce) admission in Srinivas University.

You can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.

Applicant's final selection will be done through personal interview.
17th March 2021, 07:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, for admission in Srinivas University to pursue PhD(Commerce) program I have to appear in UGC-NET? Is it required to give UGC-NET so that I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university?
Yes, UGC NET card is essential for Ph.D course in Commerce.

Candidates who have completed masters degree in Commerce from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Commerce. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?