3rd August 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Manipur University?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Library & Information Science course in Manipur University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this college for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

7th August 2019, 11:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Manipur University?

Requirements to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Manipur University are as follows;

You must hold a master's degree in the concerned discipline with at least 55% aggregate marks (50% in case of ST/SC/PH candidates) or equivalent grade from any recognized university.

Selections are on the basis of written test followed by personal interview. Candidates who have qualified NET/SLET/SET or M.Phil are given a weightage of 10% and 7% of marks respectively.
13th August 2019, 01:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Manipur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Library & Information Science course in Manipur University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this college for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.
Requirements to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Manipur University:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters in Library & Information Science from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Library & Information Science.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?