25th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Research topics available under PhD in Development Communications? Entrance exams to get admission in Indian universities?

Hi,
Can I know that for doing PhD in Development Communications, what entrance exams are available for admission Indian universities? Can you tell me ABOUT the research topics available in this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  2. Current PhD research topics in English Language and Literature?
  3. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  4. How to join PhD course after M.Com? List of entrance exams, best universities and best topics for it?
  5. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  6. Physics graduate is eligible for PGDM?
  7. Why most of the universities in India doesn’t offer PhD in Human Development? Is it unworthy?
  8. Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India?
  9. Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?
  10. Steps to follow for getting Ph.D in mathematics?
  11. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the steps we need to take to do Ph.D in best institutes?
  15. List of universities and entrance exams available to do PhD in Polymer Science
  16. List of entrance exams available in India to do PhD in Finance from Indian and foreign universities -- [New]
  17. Eligibility and educational qualification required to do PhD in Development Communications?
  18. Research Topics available to study in PhD(Hindi)? Syllabus of Punjab University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?