7th September 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to pursue PhD(Sanskrit) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

Hello everyone, I want to get scholarship so that I can pursue PhD in Sanskrit program in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies. Kindly tell me what are all the scholarships available for this PhD program? Please tell me as soon as possible.

9th September 2019, 10:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to pursue PhD(Sanskrit) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to get scholarship so that I can pursue PhD in Sanskrit program in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies. Kindly tell me what are all the scholarships available for this PhD program? Please tell me as soon as possible.
Only those candidates who have valid UGC NET score card are eligible to get stipend during the Ph.D course.

Some other stipend are available in India for Ph.D scholar but you can apply here after course work.

If you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?