29th September 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study PhD(Management Studies) at Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD(Management Studies) from Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course. Waiting for your response!

7th March 2022, 11:43 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study PhD(Management Studies) at Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development?

No, scholarship is available to study PhD Management Studies at Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development.
13th March 2022, 07:29 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scholarships to study PhD(Management Studies) at Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development?

Yes, scholarship is available to study PhD Management Studies at Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development.
13th March 2022, 09:51 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

To study PhD Management Studies , candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks.
The duration of this course is 3 years.

And no, Scholarship is available to study PhD Management Studies at Bharathiar School of Entrepreneur Development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?