1st August 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Sanskrit) in Pondicherry University?

Hi friends, I am going to study PhD(Sanskrit) course at Pondicherry University. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am a little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

15th August 2019, 03:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Sanskrit) in Pondicherry University?

The scope and benefits of studying Ph.D. (Sanskrit) in Pondicherry University are given below.

The benefits of studying Ph.D. (Sanskrit) in Pondicherry University is that you can get a good job option after completing Ph.D. (Sanskrit) in Pondicherry University.

EMPLOYMENT AREA

** Data Entry Offices

** Cultural Event Agencies

** Typing Offices

** Coaching Centres

JOB TYPES

** Devangari Typing Assistant

** Interpreter/Translator

** Social Enterprise Coordinator

** Novelist & Writer

** Editor

** Lecturer & Professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?