14th November 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for studying PhD(Civil Engineering) seats are available in JNTU Kakinada?

Hello, I want to apply for a PhD in Civil Engineering course in JNTU Kakinada. So, for the admission I have to appear in UGC-NET for this particular PhD program in this university. Can you please let me know about this?

27th February 2022, 12:29 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for studying PhD(Civil Engineering) seats are available in JNTU Kakinada?

Yes,you should appear in UGC NET for studying PhD Civil Engineering at JNTU Kakinada.

Qualification required for PhD Civil Engineering is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized University.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?