22nd May 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?

Sir/Madam
I am planning for my PhD in Management or Economics subjects. I have pursuing for my M.Com 2nd in Business Management. Can I opt for PhD after M.Com? What will be the fees expenses and eligibility criteria?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  3. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  7. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?
  9. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  10. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  11. Can I study PhD in Economics through PET? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  13. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  14. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  15. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  16. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  17. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  18. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
24th May 2015, 10:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam
I am planning for my PhD in Management or Economics subjects. I have pursuing for my M.Com 2nd in Business Management. Can I opt for PhD after M.Com? What will be the fees expenses and eligibility criteria?
Thank you!
You have completed M.Com degree in Business Management so you are eligible for Ph.D in Management but you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for UGC NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

There is no age criteria for UGC NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
5th March 2021, 06:08 PM
Maahi14

Default Re: Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?

Yes you can apply for the PhD program as you fulfil the eligibility criteria i.e. to complete the masters degree in the relevant field.
The fee structure of PhD is approx 15000/- to 20000/- per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?