8th August 2021, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose after 12th to become a Scientist in NASA or ISRO?

Sir I want to know that how can I become a scientist in NASA or isro. I want to know which subject I should chose. After 12th if I go with medical then how I become a scientist.

8th August 2021, 05:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose after 12th to become a Scientist in NASA or ISRO?

°°° If you are planning to become a scientist in ISRO or NASA after class 12th, you need to get admission to one of the best institutes of India that is Indian Institute of Space Science and technology which becomes one of the best ways you can join ISRO as a scientist.

You can only be eligible for ISRO, if you have passed your 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects and after that you have pursued Bachelor of Technology Or Engineering with a degree in first class and minimum aggregate of 65% or CGPA 6.84.

Here are one of the three exam that you can take to reach ISRO after passing 12th with non medical stream only:

JEE Advanced

Kishore vaigyanik protsahan Yojana

State and Central Board based Aptitude Test taken by IISER

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://isro.gov.in
9th August 2021, 05:50 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose after 12th to become a Scientist in NASA or ISRO?

Candidates should obtain M. Tech in Computer Science/Geo-informatics or any degree equivalent to it after completing B.E/B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Geo-informatics, Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology.
11th August 2021, 06:37 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Candidates should choose PCM ( Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ) at class 12 and BTech/B.E in disciplines such as electronics, electrical, mechanical and computer science.

Selection will be made through a written examination and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?