8th August 2021, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th to become a NASA Scientist?

Hi I am shivam from gangoh, saharanpur and I had passed 10 and now i am in 1. I want to become a scientist in NASA and I have maths and biology both so plz give me advise what to do after 12 and which side I want to become a scientist.

8th August 2021, 05:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after 12th to become a NASA Scientist?

°°° If you are planning to become a scientist in NASA after class 12th, then you need to take admission to one of the best institutes of India that is Indian Institute of Space Science and technology which becomes one of the best ways you can join ISRO as a scientist.

You can only be eligible for ISRO, if you have qualified for Bachelor of Technology with a degree in first class and a minimum aggregate of 65% or CGPA of 6.84
The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects in order to appear in the given below entrance exams to rech ISRO after class 12th.

JEE Advanced

Kishore vaigyanik protsahan Yojana

State and Central Board based aptitude test taken by IISER

°°° Although, you want to become a scientist in NASA but still you have to reach NASA through ISRO only so , firstly you have to follow the above given process, then you will be eligible to join as a scientist in NASA as well.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://isro.gov.in
9th August 2021, 05:53 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

To become a scientist in NASA:-

1- Learn about NASA and its opportunities.

2- Identify your strengths, passion and interests.

3- Create a systematic career plan.

4- Analyse Resume' of NASA officials.

5- Be an all-rounder.

6- Apply for the NASA Pathways Employment Program (IEP).
11th August 2021, 06:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to get admission in NASA right after passing 12th. The minimum academic qualification required to get admission in NASA is graduation in engineering discipline

Eligibility criteria for admission in NASA:-

Educational qualification:-
Intermediate/class 12th with the PCM group along with a minimum percentage as stated. Bachelor of Technology with at least 70% marks in aggregate.

Selection procedure:-
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?