21st April 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Subject to study in PhD for MTech Chemical student?

I am doing MTech in Chemical Engineering in Chennai. This is my 2nd semester and I am doing well. But after my MTech I want to study more. I want to do PhD after my MTech. So, in what subject I do PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Does ISRO sponsor PhD program for MTech(Chemical Engineering) candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Possibility to study MTech with scholarship without GATE?
  3. Is it beneficial to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) after completion of MS in Abroad?
  4. Possibility to study PhD(Information Management) for MTech(CSE) 2nd year candidate?
  5. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Integrated PhD in Chemical Engineering being a B.E. final year student?
  7. Which subject should I choose to study Ph.D if completed MS in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic?
  9. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  10. Possibility to study MS and PhD in USA for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Germany?
  11. Possibility to study Integrated PhD in Economics for B.Com student?
  12. Can I change my branch in M.Tech after B.Tech marine?
  13. Procedure to study MTech(Chemical Technology) in IIT-Hyderabad? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Chemical Sciences through CSIR after completed post graduation in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Better subject to study in PhD for M.Com and B.Ed holder?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Chemical Sciences being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  17. How many student did their research on same subject and how is this for PhD research?
  18. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?