22nd December 2017, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose in NET after MBA?

I have done MBA from ICFAI distance learning with more than 60% marks specialization in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS. Please help me what should I choose Management or Commerce. Out of the +2. Am I eligible for which stream?
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should an MBA (Marketing and Finance) graduate opt for NET exams?
  2. Which subjects an M.Com student can choose for NET?
  3. When is the next NET entrance exam? What are the disciplines that I can choose? Should I go for commerce alone?
  4. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in Finance?
  5. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc (MSCS)? How can I apply for admission?
  6. Courses to study in Master's Degree other than Economics for B.Sc candidate?
  7. Is it compulsory to choose your Postgraduate subjects only for appearing in UGC NET?
  8. Which subjects to choose in MBA if done B.Sc?
  9. What should be the choice of subjects in +2 so that it may prove helpful while doing MBA later? Is maths subject important?
  10. Can MBA students choose commerce as a subject in the UGC-NET entrance exam?
  11. What all subjects I need to choose for NET exam after completion of M.Sc Physics?
  12. Which stream should I choose after 12th in order to become a Bank Manager?
  13. Net Set exam eligibility? which subject I should choose if I have done Bcom and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the all the subjects in NET exam? Which subjects can I choose ?Should I write the NET exam in June? I am doing MSc electronics media
  15. Being a MBA (Financial Management & HR) student which subject to choose in the form for UGC NET entrance exam 2018?
  16. Can I choose Economics for UGC-NET being an MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  18. Which all subjects a M.Com student can choose in NET exam?
23rd December 2017, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to choose in NET after MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done MBA from ICFAI distance learning with more than 60% marks specialization in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS. Please help me what should I choose Management or Commerce. Out of the +2. Am I eligible for which stream?
Thanks.

Candidates after completion of the MBA can choose Management subject in NET. Candidates can choose the subject based on his area of study in the MBA. There are around 99 subjects available in NET. MBA candidates can choose subjects like Commerce, Management, Labor Welfare/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labor and Social Welfare/ Human Resource Management, etc. Candidates can find the list of subjects available in NET in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?