1st February 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?

I am studying in syb.com and i have scored 82% in hsc and doing fairly good in sybcom. i wana take up teaching as my profession. I want to become a professor of advertising. Which subject should i take up for tybcom and specialize in which field in M.com. What is the scope for it? Are there job opportunities for adv. professor? What should be my further qualifications to become a professor? Please give detail information about the same.

6th February 2014, 11:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?

Basically Advertising deals with the Creative development,New Business development,Account management,and client management and more.So you must be good at Communications,Advertising,Marketing and more.The professorship will be primarily for the teaching of the other side.You must be very good at the basics of the Advertising subjects.

But Masters degree is needed for a better future.Honestly,the bright future can be received only after the completion of Masters Degree.To become a Professor in Advertising you need to have masters degree such as MBA(Masters in Business Administration),and there after Ph.D degree need to be done.

So for this Professor in Advertising,the minimum starting salary could be around Rs.30,000 to Rs.40,000 per month on the starting itself.To teach in the schools like AACSB,or in ACBSP schools and even in colleges,you must be good at the basic topics required.
So try to complete the Masters in Graduation first,so that thereby you will good career.Some of the various specializations that you can take up are Business communication,Corporate Law,Environmental Awareness,Financial Accounting,Advertising,Marketing,Auditing and taxation,Banking and Finance,Marketing Management,Cost and Works accounting,Publishing and more.

With those specialization in your masters degree you can there by good concepts to handle over.so that your knowledge and skill set may get increased and it will be helpful to the students of Advertising stream.
6th May 2015, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?

i am doing m.com and in which subject i have to specialized for better future and for job i m a girl what is best for me?
15th June 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is best in s.y.b.com for specialization for post of HR in college. And what do you think that which subject is choose by me view of future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?