20th April 2015, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and question papers of Ph.D entrance exam?

Syllabus and question papers of Ph.D entrance exam? I want it soon to start the preparation for the exam. Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible? Awaiting to get the reply soon in order to start my preparation. Please help!

Related Questions:
  1. Previous question papers of PhD entrance exam for Computer Science?
  2. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  3. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER PhD entrance exam for MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  4. Previous PhD entrance exam question papers?
  5. PhD Tourism entrance exam question papers?
  6. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. Detailed information, syllabus and previous year question papers of PhD(Management Studies) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?
  8. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  9. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  10. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  11. Industrial pharmacy PhD old question papers and tentative dates for entrance exam?
  12. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  13. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  14. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  15. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam? I have done M.Phil in Mathematics
  16. How may I get syllabus, previous year question papers and model question papers for Ph.D entance exam of Allahabad University?
  17. JNTU PhD old question papers
  18. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
20th April 2015, 03:33 PM
AFROZ CHOWKI

Default Re: Syllabus and question papers of Ph.D entrance exam?

Hello friend ,entrance exam of PhD ,depends on which department you choose to do PhD in that subject, so first you have to choose a subject you want to do its PhD .
You can go to Savitribai phule Pune University

Web:unipune.ac.in/phdexam/syllabus.HTML
where you can get syllabus and other information too.
Best of luck.
6th July 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question papers of Ph.D entrance exam?

How to see sample papers of PHD entrance exam for Ph.d faculty in humanities in ph.d pet subject history
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?