30th September 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Is there any courses available in Ph.D to do in the topics under environment studies or sustainability?

Hello,

I want to know if there are courses in PhD regarding environmental studies or sustainability. if yes then how to get admission...? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for your quicker response.

Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD - Environment /Sustainability-Distance Education
  2. Which are the topics available for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do M.Phil and Ph.D in Maths from IGNOU?
  4. Topics available to study in PhD(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  5. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  6. Current PhD research topics in English Language and Literature?
  7. Topics for PhD Thesis in Education
  8. JNTU 1st Sem Supplemenatry Exam-Fundamentals Of Biology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  10. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  11. Cochin University, M.Sc in Environmental Technology, 2nd Sem Environmental Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Topics related to Behavioral Finance to study in PhD course?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD in Ecology with scholarship in Mumbai if completed M.Sc(Ecology & Environment) from SMU?
  14. Key topics in Data Mining which have more applications in Industry?
  15. Registration guide for PhD in Economics? Important topics and guide in Mumbai university?
  16. How to become a collector if I a a 6th semester student of B.E?
  17. Research Topics available to study in PhD(Hindi)? Syllabus of Punjab University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  18. Previous years question papers for M.A in Political Science of Banaras Hindu University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?