25th October 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get admission in PhD(Mathematics) in Savitribai Phule Pune University with academic gaps?

Hello, I am studying in MSc(Mathematics). I have completed 12th and drop a year then take admission in BSc(Mathematics) then again I have a gap of 1 year after my Graduation for MSc program. So, I face some difficulties for admission in PhD admission in Savitribai Phule Pune University?

15th September 2021, 03:47 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get admission in PhD(Mathematics) in Savitribai Phule Pune University with academic gaps?

No, There is no difficulty to get admission in PhD(Mathematics) in Savitribai Phule Pune University with academic gaps.

Your age should be less than 30 years if you want to get stipend during PhD.

You can get admission in PhD course any time irrespective of your age.

You must have completed post graduation from recognized university with minimum aggregate of 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?