3rd October 2018, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Communication System) in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication?

I have an interest to study PhD(Communication System) in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Kindly let me know asap.

8th October 2018, 01:19 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Communication System) in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication?

Yes, there is an entrance exam. For a full-time PhD admission they generally take NET-JRF candidates. However, in case, you don't have a NET-JRF rank, you can sit for their entrance exam.
The exam covers the communication theory and concepts along with research methodologies.
The candidates also needs to write a synopsis on the research work that they proposes to undertake.

The notification and application for the admission and entrance exam will be available online on their official website and on all national newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?