23rd March 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Education) in Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar?

I have an interest to study PhD(Education) in Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

28th March 2019, 07:47 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Education) in Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar?

The admission for PhD course is done through an common entrance test known as RGUMPET. The scholars having 55% marks in Master's degree in concerned subject are eligible to appear for the entrance test (5% relaxation in case of SC/ST candidates). There is one common test for both M.Phil and PhD admission. The entrance test consists of two papers in which paper-1 consists of objective type questions from research methodology and from subjects of post graduation level. This paper contains 50 questions carrying two marks each. The paper-2 is descriptive paper covering the subjects of post graduation level including research methodology. For qualifying the candidate has to secure minimum of 50% of marks in each paper.
30th March 2019, 09:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Education) in Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar?

Yes. There is an entrance examination available to pursue this PhD in Education course in Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar.

Name of the College - Rajiv Gandhi University

Name of the Course - PhD in Education

>> Admission is based on score of RGUMPET followed by Personal Interview.

>> And candidates who have passed UGC or CSIR JRF are exempted from appearing in the entrance test and need to appear for personal interview only.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?