26th December 2018, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Statistics) in Annamalai University?

I have an interest to study PhD(Statistics) in Annamalai University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

29th December 2018, 11:14 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Statistics) in Annamalai University?

For the PhD admission, they prefer candidates having their own fellowship from any Government organization. Therefore candidates having UGC
JRF/NET/SET (SLET)/Lecturership/GATE/ CSIR/ ICAR/ICSSR or other fellowship are always given preference.

For applying you need to have at least 55% marks in aggregate in your master's degree. A relaxation of 5% is given to candidates of the reserved category.

They conduct a personal interview for testing the aptitude and selecting the suitable candidates. They donot conduct any written entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?