3rd January 2021, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in Vikrama Simhapuri University for studying PhD in Physics course. So, do I need to appear for any kind of entrance exam for admission? Kindly let me know if there is an entrance exam for admission.

5th January 2021, 05:46 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

Yes, There is entrance exam to study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University.

Applicant can get admission on the basis of APRCET score.

Applicant have to go through interview to secure admission.

http://www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in
5th January 2021, 10:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

--- YES, there is an Entrance exam to study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University known as VSU Research Entrance Test ( VSURESET.

Candidates who have passed UGC/CSIR NET/SLET/GATE examination, DST - Inspire, ICMR, DBT etc, fellowship holders are exempted from the entrance test.

Candidates already holding M.Phil degree in the subject concerned should also qualify in the VSU RESET examination for admission to PhD in the discipline concerned.

This exam usually held in the month of September every year.

The test will be of 2 hours duration with 120 MCQs carrying one mark each.
6th January 2021, 12:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Physics at Vikrama Simhapuri University. Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in APRCET (Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test) followed by an interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?