13th March 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to do PhD having completed M.E. from Deemed University?

Sir,
I am doing M.E. in Karpagam University, Coimbatore. It is a deemed university. Will I be able to do my PhD in Anna University? Will there be any problem regarding completion of my course in deemed university? Please consider my request and reply me.

24th March 2017, 05:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to do PhD having completed M.E. from Deemed University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing M.E. in Karpagam University, Coimbatore. It is a deemed university. Will I be able to do my PhD in Anna University? Will there be any problem regarding completion of my course in deemed university? Please consider my request and reply me.

There is no problem to do PhD having completed M.E from Deemed University. If you clear the NET or GATE examination then you can join the PhD in any university. The candidates who have passed Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 60% marks are eligible to do PhD. Candidates will be short listed for interview on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. Candidates who have passed NET or GATE will be exempted from the entrance examination; they can appear for interview directly. So the candidates, who have completed M.E from Deemed University, can pursue PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?