6th November 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Topics to do PhD in History from Kurukshetra University? When to apply for admission?

I want to do PhD in History from Kurukshetra University so. I want to know which topic I should choose for PhD? And, when to apply for admission in PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  2. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  3. Can I apply for PhD at Kurukshetra university if done M.Phil and not a domicile of Haryana?
  4. Procedure to get admission in PhD at Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra? Will I have to pass Pre University exam?
  5. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  6. Documents required to get admission in Kurukshetra University to study PhD in Philosophy?
  7. How to apply for Ph.D in Kurukshetra University after doing M.Com from Punjab University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  9. Can I study PhD in Archaeology if pursue MA in History?
  10. Requirements to get PhD(History) admission in Osmania University?
  11. How can I apply for PhD? When admission starts?
  12. How to join University of Mumbai for PhD in Economics? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  13. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  14. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  15. Can I study PhD in Taxation being a M.Com final student of Kurukshetra University? List of universities offering this PhD?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD(History) in Patna University for correspondence postgraduate?
  17. Where should I apply for admission for Ph.D course after completing M.Com from Kurukshetra University?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in History in Calcutta University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?