20th March 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?

Hello,
Kindly tell me the list of universities
or colleges offering PhD in Management
in India? And which entrance exam I give?
Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Management program in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  6. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  7. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  8. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  9. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  10. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  11. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  12. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  14. Universities providing PhD in Corporate Governance or Risk Management?
  15. PhD in Management admission dates for various universities?
  16. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
22nd April 2015, 06:06 PM
AFROZ CHOWKI

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?

I want to give list of universities which offering PhD in management,as follows
*IIIT ALLAHBAD
*SWAMI RAMA HIMALAYAN UNIVERSITY
*VIGNAN`S UNIVERSITY
*JAYPEE institute of information technology
*Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
*BITS Pilani
Here you have to give entrance test of such universities,to get admission
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?