24th August 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Total number of PhD(Clinical Psychology) seats in Central Institute of Psychiatry?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Clinical Psychology from Central Institute of Psychiatry. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

25th August 2021, 10:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total number of PhD(Clinical Psychology) seats in Central Institute of Psychiatry?

Central Institute of Psychiatry

The total number of PhD(Clinical Psychology) seats in Central Institute of Psychiatry is 04.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: C8MG+V83, Patratoli, Kanke, Jharkhand 834006
Phone: 0651 245 1115
26th August 2021, 01:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total number of PhD(Clinical Psychology) seats in Central Institute of Psychiatry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Clinical Psychology from Central Institute of Psychiatry. I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!
There are 03 seats are available for Ph.D course in Clinical Psychology in Central Institute of Psychiatry.

Gen-1
SC-1
ST-1
29th August 2021, 08:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The total number of PhD Clinical Psychology seats in Central Institute of Psychiatry is 4 seats in total. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have post-graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of total marks obtained in the entrance test followed by an interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.cipranchi.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?