24th July 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Universities who offering Ph.D in Human Development in Maharashtra? Will I have to pass any entrance exam for taking admission? When the entrance exams are conducted?

Hello sir, I have completed M.A. in Social Science and intreasted to do Ph.D in Human Development. Name of the universities who offering Ph.D in Maharashtra. Do I need to clear any enterence exam for it? When these universities are conducting exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  2. Why most of the universities in India doesn’t offer PhD in Human Development? Is it unworthy?
  3. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  4. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  6. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Physics without any entrance exam in Maharashtra?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  9. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  10. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D after English literature with 54%?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for admission in PhD Human Development or Psychology after completing M.Sc in Human Development and Family? -- [New]
  16. Universities in Maharashtra offering PhD? How many seats are there for open category?
  17. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy through entrance exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?