17th April 2017, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Upper age limit for girl to appear in NET JRF exam? Is there any age relaxation for girl candidate?

I am a girl candidate and belongs to general category. I am pursuing PG in Geography and I am 28 years old. I want to know upper age limit for girl to appear in NET JRF exam? Is there any age relaxation for girl candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum age limit to sit in Indian Forest Service exam for a girl student? Age relaxation for girl in IFS exam?
  2. Any possibility of extension of Upper Age limit in WBCS Exams from 2017?
  3. Can I pursue veterinary Science after the age of 26?
  4. Can a girl candidate join IAF after completing 12th? Age requirements for girl candidates?
  5. Is computer science and engineering one of the subjects under CSIR UGC NET? What is the upper age limit for JRF candidates
  6. Age limit for OBC candidate to attend UGC JRF NET 2016
  7. Am I eligible to write I.E.S exam as a student of B.E in Mechatronics?
  8. What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?
  9. Is it true that the upper age limit for IPS exam has been reduced to 25 years? From when will it come into effect?
  10. Qualification required to become a Professor?
  11. Am I eligible to take up exams like NRT and SLET after scoring 54.9% in masters in statistics?
  12. Eligibility criteria of CSIR-JRF for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Is there any possibility of extension in upper age limit of General category candidates for WBCS 2017?
  14. How to apply for NET examination after M.Com?
  15. How can I become an IPS officer after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I join CBI as crime branch officer?
  17. Upper age limit to join engineering course in the state of AP? Is there any relaxation age limit under management quota?
  18. Can I appear for next year CPMT Exam being a candidate with a date of birth of 05-03-1985? Will there be any relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates of OBC?
19th April 2017, 10:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upper age limit for girl to appear in NET JRF exam? Is there any age relaxation for girl candidate?

NET JRF stands for National Eligibility Test Junior Research Fellowship. As you have mentioned that you are pursuing PG in Geography and you want to apply for NET JRF at the age of 28 years, so you are eligible to apply for that. The maximum age to apply for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years. The reserved category candidates, physically handicapped candidates and females may get age relaxation of 5 years. Therefore, the upper age limit becomes 33 years.
19th April 2017, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upper age limit for girl to appear in NET JRF exam? Is there any age relaxation for girl candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a girl candidate and belongs to general category. I am pursuing PG in Geography and I am 28 years old. I want to know upper age limit for girl to appear in NET JRF exam? Is there any age relaxation for girl candidate?

The upper age limit for National Eligibility Test (NET) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) will be 28 years + 5 years (33 years) for women applicants.
There is a 5 years age relaxation is given for women candidates for NET JRF examination. Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject from any UGC recognized university are eligible for the UGC NET examinations. The NET examinations are conducted by the CBSE. The CBSE NET website link is Click Here
11th July 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Is the 5 years age relaxation applied for the general women candidates for UGC NET (Mathematical science) examination?
21st March 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Upper age limit for girl to appear in net jrf 2018 exam? Is there any age relaxation for general girl candidate?
3rd April 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a postgraduate and my age is 28 now and I am pursuing two years diploma in teaching. So would I be able to take NET JRF exam after I turn 30 and completing diploma.
6th May 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a postgraduate in Music and my age is 31 now and I am pursuing b.ed. So would I be able to take JRF exam.
13th July 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I am 31 year general category girl,I have completed PGDM from AICTE approved university. Am I eligible for NET JRF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?