18th November 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the best universities on full scholarship for Ph.D after M.Com?

I want detailed information regarding phd after m.com from best universities on full scholarship? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  2. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in US?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?
  4. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in USA
  5. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  6. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  7. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  9. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  12. List of institutes and universities for direct Ph.D admission and also provide scholarship?
  13. List of universities offering full scholarship in USA for a candidate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 2100 score in SAT?
  14. How to join Ph.D from Overseas with scholarship? Best universities for me?
  15. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  17. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  18. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
30th July 2017, 02:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best universities on full scholarship for Ph.D after M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want detailed information regarding phd after m.com from best universities on full scholarship? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Best universities to pursue a PhD with scholarship after M.Com are given below;

Lovely Professional University - Official Website

Pondicherry University - Official Website

University of Mumbai - Official Website

JECRC University - Official Website

Amity University - Official Website

Vels University - Official Website

Goa University - Official Website

Christ University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?