25th December 2021, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

What is criteria for doing PhD in I/O psychology after completing masters of pharmacy?

Hello I'm doing my masters in pharmaceutical sciences from reputed institute I'm interested in study of I/O psychology what will be criteria for pursuing PhD in I/O psychology after completing my masters in pharmacy.
Thank you!!

26th December 2021, 08:20 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What is criteria for doing PhD in I/O psychology after completing masters of pharmacy?

What is the criteria for doing a Ph.D. in I/O psychology after completing a master of pharmacy?

To enter the field and pursue a license, you’ll need to have a master’s in I/O psychology. While a master’s degree may be the minimum education level required, many professionals in this field continue their education by earning a PhD to be competitive.
26th December 2021, 09:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is criteria for doing PhD in I/O psychology after completing masters of pharmacy?

The minimum requirement for entry to an Indian PhD is a Masters degree in a relevant subject, usually with an overall grade of at least 55% (or the equivalent).

The candidate should be an Indian.

Candidates will also be expected to have the necessary language skills for their course.
26th December 2021, 11:20 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The programme takes about 4-5 yrs.

One must have completed masters degree from a recognised university with minimum aggregate score of 55 %

At least 5 yrs of teaching experience at a senior level is required.

They are higher for job profiles:_
Professor
Clinical psychologist
Lecturer etc
The avg salary after completion of course ranges from INR1.8 - INR 6.8 LPA
27th December 2021, 11:56 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The criteria for doing PhD in I/O psychology after completing master's pharmacy is, if you are interested in industrial organization psychology you can pursue master's or PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?