9th January 2022, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is criteria for doing PhD in Industrial & Organizational Psychology after completing masters of pharmacy?

Hello I'm doing my masters in pharmaceutical sciences from reputed institute I'm interested in study of Industrial & Organizational Psychology what will be criteria for pursuing PhD in I/O psychology after completing my masters in pharmacy.
Thank you!!

11th January 2022, 11:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is criteria for doing PhD in Industrial & Organizational Psychology after completing masters of pharmacy?

What are the criteria for doing a Ph.D. in Industrial & Organizational Psychology after completing a master's of pharmacy?

Most institutions require that candidates hold an honors degree or a master's degree with high academic standing, along with a bachelor's degree with at least upper second-class honors. In some cases, you can also apply for a Ph.D. simply on the basis of your master's degree grades.

The duration of the course is three years, there is no age restriction to pursue this course.
12th January 2022, 10:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is criteria for doing PhD in Industrial & Organizational Psychology after completing masters of pharmacy?

Most industrial based psychology programs require students to complete a research based dissertation.

They mainly take courses from which they select faculty approved topic , conduct and analyse original research develop a project and write their dissertation.

IT requires masters degree in relevant subject.
On average it can take about 4-5 yrs to complete the degree.

One needs base knowledge of general psycology practises and theories to enter an I/O psycology PhD program.
More technical requirements can include minimum GPA and GRE scores.
14th January 2022, 01:08 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required for doing PhD in Industrial & Organizational Psychology ,you must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?