30th October 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for getting admission on Ph.D Computer Science after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?

What is the criteria for admission in Phd in Computer Sciences after M.Phil in distance mode? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me. Please answer me on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  2. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  3. What is the criteria followed for getting Ph.d Computer Science admission?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  5. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  7. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  8. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?
  9. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  11. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  12. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  13. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  14. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  15. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  16. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil from any university in distance mode after completion of M.Com with 48% marks?
  18. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
31st October 2016, 12:49 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for getting admission on Ph.D Computer Science after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Ph.D after the completion of M.Phil in distance mode, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
31st October 2016, 10:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for getting admission on Ph.D Computer Science after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the criteria for admission in Phd in Computer Sciences after M.Phil in distance mode? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me. Please answer me on this. Thank you!
M.Phil in Distance Education candidates are eligible for Ph.D in Computer Science.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid GATE and UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?