24th May 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the dates followed for Ph.D entrance exams?

What are the dates followed for Ph.D entrance exams? Which field in Ph.D I can select after completion of M.Ed? Can someone please give me this information as soon as possible? I just want to apply for the Ph.D course as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th February 2018, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the dates followed for Ph.D entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the dates followed for Ph.D entrance exams? Which field in Ph.D I can select after completion of M.Ed? Can someone please give me this information as soon as possible? I just want to apply for the Ph.D course as soon as possible. Thank you!

Each university follows their own dates for PhD Entrance examinations. Candidates with a master’s degree in the respective discipline with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD admission. They have to clear an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the PhD program. Some universities advertise for research programs twice a year (January and July) and others once a year. Therefore, candidates have to check the advertisement or notification on the university website for exact date of PhD entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?