26th June 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue Ph.D if completed PGD in Monitoring & Evaluation and having 10 years of work experience in Research, Monitoring and Evaluation?

Hello
I hold a BSc Honours Degree in Statistics (Class 2.1) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation (Class: Credit) and have about 10 years of progressive experience in research, monitoing, and evaluation. Is it possible for me to progress to PhD studies?

Thank you,

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)?
  2. Backlogs in 8th semester of btech, whether to wait for re-evaluation result or sit for placements?
  3. Can I pursue Ph.D in India after masters in UK?
  4. PhD degree is equivalent to research experience?
  5. PTU, M.Tech in Production Engineering, Diagnostic Maintenance and Monitoring Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  7. How to get admission in London Business School?
  8. D.Pharmacy object question papers?
  9. How to take admission in Ph.D course in Law subject through distance mode in India?
  10. Which is better GRE or PhD? Can I opt for PhD in US without research? What homework I need to do?
  11. Colleges and their entrance tests where I can pursue PhD in Demography?
  12. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  13. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  14. Possibility of pursuing Ph.D Civil Engineering in Chennai for M.Tech candidate who has 3 years of work experience?
  15. What is the fee structure for b.tech first year in klu, vijayawada?
  16. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  17. When was the B.Ed Paper Evaluation?
  18. Career option after 12th standard with Commerce without Maths stream? Career in Graphics Designing? Is JBT course a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
13th February 2018, 05:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue Ph.D if completed PGD in Monitoring & Evaluation and having 10 years of work experience in Research, Monitoring and Evaluation?

You need to have a masters degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission in your field. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

If you have more than 5 years work experience along with your masters degree, then you will get exemption from written exam stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?