10th May 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the duration of time it takes to complete Ph.D in Medical Microbiology?

What is the duration of time it takes to complete Ph.D in Medical Microbiology? Who can provide me the details on this? It will be really useful if you can answer me back with the complete details. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study?
  2. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  4. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  5. What are the suitable research topics for Phd in medical Microbiology?
  6. Which courses to study for pursuing PhD? How long does it takes?
  7. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  8. Average time required to complete PhD in India?
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance learning?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  11. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  12. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  13. Duration of PhD in Microbiology at CCMB or other universities? Can CSIR be clared in 6 months?
  14. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Does MCI consider MSc Medical Microbiology as a Post Graduate degree? Duration of the course?
  17. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  18. Is graduation possible in 1 year? Details about the universities?
13th May 2016, 05:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of time it takes to complete Ph.D in Medical Microbiology?

The duration of the course Ph.D in Medical Microbiology is around 3 to 5 years of duration which depends upon the topic and research a candidate is doing so.
So, you must complete it within the time span.
13th May 2016, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of time it takes to complete Ph.D in Medical Microbiology?

The maximum duration to complete any Ph.D programme is 5 years. For medical microbiology also there is no different rules and you can complete it in minimum 3 years and maximum 5 years.

Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?