10th May 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Applications?

I want to do phd in computer applications from Punjab university ... I have completed my mca from pau ludhiana.. Please tell me how can i get admission in PU? What is the procedure followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  4. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  5. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  6. Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA?
  7. Which exam to write for doing Ph.D in Computer Applications?
  8. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  9. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  10. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  11. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  12. When M.Phil and PhD applications will be invited with stipend? Is there any work experience needed after post graduation for PhD?
  13. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Computer Application in University Institute of Technology RGPV?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  18. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
13th May 2016, 05:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Applications?

It is very good that you want to do Ph.D in Computer Application after completing Masters degree.
To do Ph.D, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the above said examination, you can get admission to study Ph.D in the same in Punjab University.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
13th May 2016, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Applications?

You need to apply for admission when the concerned university releases the admission notification. You must have a post graduate degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible.

Once you apply for admission on a prescribed format you will be called for entrance exam and interview conducted by the university. Those who are in merit will be allotted admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?