21st April 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in UGC-NET(Political Science)? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello everyone, if anyone has given UGC-NET for Political Science then please share the question pattern with me. What are the questions that comes in this exam? Also give me any book names that will help me for this exam.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in UGC-NET(Political Science)? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  2. What kind of questions are asked in OMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in EAMCET(Engineering)? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in NTPC HR Executive post written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. What kinds of questions are asked in USMLE? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Mathematics)? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?
  11. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  12. How to prepare for NET Exam in Management? What is the syllabus for this Exam?
  13. Which subject should I opt to appear in UGC-NET being a Political Science with International Relation candidate? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  15. Computer Science syllabus of UGC-NET? Suitable books for preparation?
  16. How to crack NET, SET exam? Which books should I refer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Suitable History books and tips to prepare for UGC-NET? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?