26th July 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the Mathematics syllabus of Pune University PhD Entrance Exam?

Hello,
I want to know the syllabus of Mathematics of PhD entrance exam of Pune University. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  3. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  4. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  5. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  6. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  7. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  8. Candidates who are having B.Tech, PGDM or M.L.L. & L.W. Degrees are eligible to do PhD in Mathematics?
  9. When does Pune University conducts Pre Ph.D exam?
  10. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  12. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  13. When will I get the forms for the entrance exam of M.Phil in Mathematics of Pune University? Syllabus for the same?
  14. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  15. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam? I have done M.Phil in Mathematics
  16. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the notification of Pune University M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam will be released? Total number of seats for M.Sc(Mathematics) in Pune University?
  18. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
27th July 2015, 09:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Mathematics syllabus of Pune University PhD Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know the syllabus of Mathematics of PhD entrance exam of Pune University. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
I have attached the syllabus for for Ph.D entrance exam in Mathematics in Pune University so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf phdee.pdf(1.75 MB, 36 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?