13th October 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of getting scholarship to do Ph.D in Kerala?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my m.sc (microbilogy)with university first rank also completed my mphil . Currently i have registered for my phd in kerala university. i got married . now my question is whether i can get any women scientist fellowship .please if so provide necessary guidance. WAITING FRO THE REPLY.

ThANK YOU

13th October 2016, 06:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting scholarship to do Ph.D in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed my m.sc (microbilogy)with university first rank also completed my mphil . Currently i have registered for my phd in kerala university. i got married . now my question is whether i can get any women scientist fellowship .please if so provide necessary guidance. WAITING FRO THE REPLY.

ThANK YOU
If you have qualify in CSIR NET exam then you will get scholarship during your Ph.D course.

After registration in Ph.D course, you can apply for other scholarship like Rajib Gandhi Fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?