20th September 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?

Respected sir:
I am Yuvaraja K.H completed my M Sc in Automotive engineering at MS ramaiah school of advanced studies bangalore, karnataka..... under taken by coventry university U.K......
i wanna do my Ph.d in CFD in europian country mainly in germany and u.k could u pls sugest me how to apply n also how to get the scholorship to continue my studies........

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  6. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  7. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany being Economically Backward?
  9. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  11. Can I get scholarship by Central Government to study MS in Germany?
  12. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  13. Is there any negative aspect of scholarship?
  14. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  15. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  16. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany with scholarship if secured 7.4 CGPA in B.Tech?
  17. Procedure to study Ph.D with scholarship in Europe?
  18. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
23rd April 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?

I,Maryam Talebi Haghighi national of Iran graduated my Ms.c in biotechnology from University of Mysore/India with grade: 7.789 from 10, and i am looking for a scholarship position to continue my PhD. program in European countries , Please help me to pursue my Research and inform me how can i apply for fellowship PhD. in biotechnology? and what are the needful documents regarding that?
thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?