12th July 2016, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Marketing Management in part time?

I want to go for part time PhD in marketing management.
Please provide me necessary information like List of universities and colleges, their eligibility, etc.? Can you please answer me quick on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  2. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  3. List of part time PhD colleges in India for PhD in Supply Chain Management?
  4. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  5. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  7. What is the procedure to do Ph.D part time?
  8. Procedure to do part time Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA with 11 years of corporate experience? Which college to apply? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure for doing Ph.D in Management part time while working in a public sector?
  10. Can I study Part Time PhD being a PGDM(Marketing &Finance) postgraduate?
  11. What procedure I need to follow to do part time Ph.D in Management and Economic Honor from Dehradun?
  12. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  13. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Marketing/Finance/HR course in Mumbai and Pune Universities?
  14. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  15. Is there any university which offers Ph.d in Marketing? How can I apply for it?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  17. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing Management?
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D part time in management after doing MBA marketing from IGNOU
13th July 2016, 04:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Marketing Management in part time?

To do Ph.D in Marketing, you must have completed your Masters degree course in Marketing from a recognised University. The you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.

List of Universities provide part time Ph.D in Marketing Management:-

Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Address : I.I.T Post Office Chennai-600 036
Fax: 91-044-2257 0509

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Address : Kharagpur – 721302 India
Phone : +91-3222-255221

University of Roorkee
Address : Roorkee Uttaranchal- 247 667
Phone: +91-01332-72349

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Address : Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016.
Fax: (91) 011-2658 2037, (91) 011-2658 2277

Anna University, Chennai
Address : Sardar Patel Road, Chennai-600025, India

Birla Institute of Technology & Science
Address : Vidhya Vihar Campus Pilani

Jawaharlal Nehru University
Address : New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi 110067
Phones: +91-11-26717676 , 26717557
14th July 2016, 01:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Marketing Management in part time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to go for part time PhD in marketing management.
Please provide me necessary information like List of universities and colleges, their eligibility, etc.? Can you please answer me quick on this? Awaiting for the response.
The candidates with First Class Post Graduate Degree in Management or related subject are eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management. The admission will be done on the basis of qualifying examinations, written entrance test and performance in the personal interview. The PhD in Marketing Management (part time) is available in the following institutions;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?