12th July 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Tourism Management from Mysore University?

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Tourism Management from Mysore University? Can you please guide me with the information on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon with the complete information on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D management in tourism course?
  4. Eligibility to do PhD in Tourism Management for M.Com(Business Management) student?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  7. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  8. Is it beneficial to do PhD in Tourism Management after MBA in Tourism Administration student?
  9. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  10. Possibility to get direct admission in PhD after Master in Tourism Management?
  11. Is there any university in India offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Tourism Management?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses?
  13. Is there Ph.D course available to do in the topic of Tourism and Human Resource Management?
  14. Does Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication, Jaipur provides PhD in Travel and Tourism Management? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  16. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  17. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  18. What is the procedure to get a government job in tourism department?
13th July 2016, 07:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Tourism Management from Mysore University?

The procedure is as follows.
To do Ph.D in Tourism Management, candidats must have completed the Masters degree course in the related field. After candidates need to appear in the UGC NET examination, qualifying in which they will be eligible to take admission in Ph.D course in Mysore University.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that candidate must have completed their Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
14th July 2016, 11:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Tourism Management from Mysore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Tourism Management from Mysore University? Can you please guide me with the information on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon with the complete information on this. Thank you!
Sorry, the Mysore University does not offer PhD in Tourism Management course. The PhD in Tourism Management is available in various institutions like;

- Pondicherry University – Official website
- Amity University – Official website
- Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak – Official website
- IGNOU - Official website

The candidates with 55% marks in Post Graduation in relevant field are eligible to do PhD in Tourism Management. They have to clear an entrance test and interview for the selection. Applicants with M Phil/ NET/ SET would be exempted from entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?