8th August 2021, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope and job opportunity of Scientist in India? Which educational qualification will lead me to a Scientist post in India?

Which is better to be a Scientist in ISRO or M.Sc Physics or M.Sc Chemistry? What is the scope of Scientist in India? Are there enough job opportunities? Which educational qualification will lead me to a Scientist post in India?

9th August 2021, 04:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and job opportunity of Scientist in India? Which educational qualification will lead me to a Scientist post in India?

The educational qualification required to become a scientist is after class 10th a candidate should choose PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) at class 12th and thereafter BE/BTech in any disciplines such as Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, and Computer Science. You can also take up a science degree such as a bachelor's in Mathematics, Physics, and Astronomy and then go for a master's degree in the relevant field. A PhD in Physics or Mathematics would be an added advantage.

The scope and job opportunities of Scientists in India are plenty in government as well as in private organizations. Some of the job profiles of scientists in different fields are given below.

Earth Scientists
Food Scientists
Military Scientists
Biologists
Archaeologists
Economists
Ecologists
Geologists
Computer Scientists

Some of the various organizations which recruit scientists are given below.

Indian Association for Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM)
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?