8th August 2021, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Space Scientist after scoring 99% in Physics?

I have recently completed my 12 with 99% in physics and it is my favorite subject and i was very interested to become a space scientist. What should i do to become a space scientist? Plz help me because its my dream

8th August 2021, 05:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Space Scientist after scoring 99% in Physics?

°°° If you are planning to become a scientist in ISRO after class 12th, you need to get admission to one of the best institutes of India that is Indian Institute of Space Science and technology which becomes one of the best ways you can join ISRO as a scientist.
You can only be eligible for ISRO, if you have qualified for Bachelor of Technology or Engineering with a degree in first class and a minimum aggregate of 65% or CGPA of 6.84.

Here are one of the three exams that you can take to reach ISRO after class 12th:

JEE Advanced

Kishore vaigyanik protsahan Yojana

State and Central Board based Aptitude Test taken by IISER

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://isro.gov.in
9th August 2021, 05:37 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Space Scientist after scoring 99% in Physics?

To become a space scientist, one should possess relevant education in pure science or engineering disciplines. ISRO recruit candidates with PhD in Astronomy, Physics and Mathematics along with engineers in disciplines such as mechanical, electrical, electronics and computer science.
9th August 2021, 11:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a Space Scientist after scoring 99% in Physics in your class 12th you can pursue either Engineering or Pure Science. After your class 12th, you can appear for anyone entrance examinations that are JEE Main, JEE Advanced, AIEEE, BITSAT, or IIST. First of all, get a bachelor's degree in BSc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or BE/BTech thereafter pursue a master's degree in the same field or related fields and finally get a PhD in a relevant field with research work.

In India space scientists as hired by VSSC, ISRO, and DRDO. The candidates are hired at different grades based on their educational qualifications, experience, and academic records.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?